Having done a wedding giveaway for the last two years and loved it, I decided to make this an annual tradition. I am, however, mixing it up this year! Pease read below for all of the information and details.
Instead of giving away a wedding photo package, I’m giving away a wedding movie film package!
I took up super 8 filming in 2015 and fell in love with it. As a result, I am now offering it as a service to my clients for weddings, photo sessions, and events. You can see examples of my super 8 film work by clicking HERE.
Super 8 films are made on a real vintage movie camera, which gives each film an authentic look. Each super 8 film is set to music that helps tell the beautifully unique story of your wedding day. Your super 8 film will be delivered in digital file format, so that you may view it easily on your computer or mobile device. Vintage meets modern technology!
Please read the details of the contest carefully, as all of your questions should be answered in this post. If you can think of anything else, though, please feel free to email me directly at email@example.com.
GENERAL INFORMATION & RULES:
1. Deadline for entry is January 15, 2016 at 12:01am.
2. Winning couple will be announced January 31, 2016.
3. Wedding must be held between February 1, 2016 and December 31, 2016.
4. Wedding must be held within 100 miles of zipcode 97317 (or recipient pays for travel).
5. At least part of the wedding day must be held during daylight hours.
6. Kel Ward Photography must be the exclusive videographer for the wedding.
7. Wedding photography need not be booked with Kel Ward Photography (but it helps your case).
8. You must have a confirmed wedding date to be eligible.
9. All text needs to be in the body of the entry email. No attachments, other than photo.
10. Incomplete entries will not be considered.
11. One entry per couple.
12. Winning couple will be decided by a panel of judges.
13. If you do not get a confirmation back from me within a few days, please inquire.
WINNING COUPLE WILL RECEIVE:
-An in-person consultation prior to the wedding day.
-2 hours of movie coverage on wedding day.
-A 1-2 minute film, set to music.
-digital copy of final product.
-original super 8 movie footage (ie, the negatives).
HOW TO ENTER:
email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Your names.
2. Your wedding date.
3. Your wedding venue and/or location (if you have it).
4. A photo of the two of you (cell phone selfie is fine).
5. How did you meet?
6. Tell me about your engagement.
7. What do you have envisioned/planned for your wedding?
8. Why would you like a super 8 film of your wedding day?
9. Had you heard of super 8 films prior to this contest?
10. Have you ever booked a photo session or event Kel Ward Photography?
11. How did you hear about this contest?
HAPPY NEW YEAR!